lördag 13 augusti 2011

printf("Hello world!");

I've always been facinated by programming. The ability to mix technical skills with artistry to create is somehing very appealing to me and it's that thought that have lead me here!
This recent year I've been starting to learn how to develop for Mac OS X and IOS. Before this I've only written a bit of C#.. So I'm what you can call a rockie at this.

In this blog, that I write mostly to keep my own thoghts sorted, I will write about my experience while developing apps and applications (Nice double use of the same word, but you know what I mean.)

The code for most of my projects will be avaliable for you to download at my GitHub.

I hope this will be the perfect blog for me to express my sometimes confused encounters with API:s and SDK:s and that I sometime in a distant future will be able to get some people to visit this blog for help with their own coding experiance!

Code on!

//The Objective Coder

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar